Aussidian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalLatest imagesLet me in this sever please ServerHomeRegisterLog in

Let me in this sever please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MRredstone

MRredstone

Let me in this sever please Empty
PostSubject: Let me in this sever please   Let me in this sever please EmptySat May 14, 2011 7:23 am

Hi my IGN is MRredstone and i would like to join this server bcause i would like to play with my friends Migha and supernovazzz, and i am a good builder so please let me in.
Back to top Go down
migha

migha

PostSubject: Re: Let me in this sever please   Let me in this sever please EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:58 am

this guy is my mate and he is a good play can you let him in soon plz
Back to top Go down
Boomer10

Boomer10

PostSubject: Re: Let me in this sever please   Let me in this sever please EmptyWed May 18, 2011 3:31 am

Well u wont be whitelisted cause u havent followed the whitelisting format... until u do u wont be a blimp on his radar.
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
MRredstone

MRredstone

PostSubject: Requesting hitelist   Let me in this sever please EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:35 am

where did you hear about us: from migha and supernovazz
why do you want to join our server: because i want a fun server that has nice people and good builders
what do you like most anout minecraft: i like minecraft because i love making really epic houses Very Happy
Back to top Go down
migha

migha

PostSubject: Re: Let me in this sever please   Let me in this sever please EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:17 am

Can you let this guy in he is my friend and i wanna build stuff with him
Back to top Go down
MRredstone

MRredstone

PostSubject: can some1 let me in please   Let me in this sever please EmptyMon May 23, 2011 9:49 am

can some1 let me in please im dying to play this server and dying to play a server without lag Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me in this sever please   Let me in this sever please Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me in this sever please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aussidian :: Information. :: Requesting Whitelist.-
Jump to: